We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Year 5 class teacher in an improving, happy and diverse primary school in Morden with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate proactively in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT. The school are rated as "GOOD" by Ofsted and run very well by management. Ofsted Report 2013 "Behaviour is outstanding. Pupils are polite, friendly, keen to learn and cooperate exceptionally well with each other in class. They feel very safe in school"
Start Date: September 2016 (Full Time)
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Key Stage 2 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver on 0208 9711 292