A Catholic Primary School in Barnet is looking for an experienced KS1 teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in Year 5 on a long term contract until December 2016.
Experience teaching KS2 is essential and the school are looking for an outstanding practitioner.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team at a school of high catholic ethos.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews as soon as possible. The placement starts immediately.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Joseph: Jprochnik@protocol-education.com / 0208 371 7915 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.