* Primary School exists to meet the needs of all its pupils and ensure that each child achieves their best. The school will work positively and actively with parents, carers and the local community to promote the wellbeing and success of all its children
* The school aims to create a happy and disciplined school, to engage children and their parents in life-long learning, setting high expectations and supporting both parents and children to meet these expectations
* School to be a place where everyone feels safe, secure, valued and of equal worth.
* Rated "Requires Improvement" with elements of outstanding last Ofsted October 2013
Location: North London (Barnet) Job Type: Year 5 Teacher
Whether you are an NQT seeking your first teaching step or an experienced teacher looking for the next career challenge, I can honestly say that you will not regret taking a role at our school. The department that you will join is strong and well led. We work well together to ensure we offer a comprehensive learning platform. We have mixed ability classes, including children whom have English as a second language. The supportive TA structure ensures that we can plan the lessons well.
I am so proud of all my colleagues and the students at our school but we are trying to push the quality of teaching this year in specific fields.
In addition, we set specific equality objectives each year based on the analysis of equality data from the year before. Our objective for 2015-2016 is to increase the number of girls making good progress in Maths and English
If you want to know more about working here, contact our nominated recruitment specialist Joseph Prochnik at Protocol Education on TELEPHONE & EMAIL.
0208 371 7915 Jprochnik@protocol-education.com
* Must have QTS
* All offers are subject to references and DBS checks
* This role is 5 days a week until the end of the summer term
* Successful candidate will need to be able to teach to a "good" level of pupils
* UK teaching experience.
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.