A very supportive primary school in Clapham is looking for a dynamic and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher to start ASAP in their Year 5 class. This is a very successful and supportive school that works closely with parents, carers and local community in order to ensure the best education for all students. This school is a great place to work; its positive atmosphere and approach to learning allows everybody to work together.
The school is looking for an experienced British or overseas trained teachers who holds QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
NQT's with relevant experience will be considered for this position.
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
• SATs experience/ knowledge
• Creative approach to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
The school can offer:
- Daily rates starting from £ 150 to £ 180 depending on experience
- Access to training and professional development courses
• A thriving, multicultural community
• Permanent opportunities in the future
• Easy access into the city with brilliant transport routes
Please note that in order to apply for this role you must hold relevant teaching qualifications, legal right to work in the UK, clean DBS and 2 professional references.
If you are interested in this role- please apply now! We will contact all successful candidates within the next 3 days.