• Primary Teacher - Key Stage 2
• Immediate start (flexible based on notice period)
• Hendon area
• Full time role
• Ofsted 'Good' school
- Competitive rates of pay
The KS2 Teacher
The ideal KS2 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2, ideally Year 5. Average sized classes of up to 28 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with the current KS2 Teacher in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated PPA time is allocated for this KS2 position. There is also room for career development within the school.
About the school - North London - Hendon
They are a diverse, growing and successful primary school. The school is well recognised in the area thrive on the fact their children enjoy school and love to learn.
To be considered for this position you need to
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Qualified teacher status
• Provide 2 years' worth of reference
Why apply with Protocol Education
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
APPLY today, you can also contact Hannah on 020 8371 7900.