KS2 Year 5 Teacher - Orpington
This one form entry school in the heart of Orpington requires an extremely capable Year 5 Teacher for a maternity leave cover. As a Year 5 Teacher you will know the demands of the role and what is required to perform exceptionally and also get the highest levels of performance form your Year 5 students.
As you ensure every child achieves their potential in this Orpington based school, you as Year 5 primary school teacher will develop schemes of work and lessons as well as prospectus objectives. You will build a relationship with pupils to facilitate learning, maintaining your workload organised and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Your role is to promote the relevant skills as well as social abilities to have a good development of children, according to their age and ability. As a primary school teacher you will assess and document their development and progress as you prepare them for their national tests. You will connect pupils' knowledge to earlier learning, and workout different ways and approaches to encourage them further, challenge them as you inspire them to achieve great results in preparations for their next chapter.
• KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
• Ofsted Rating - Outstanding/Good (2017)
In 2017 this school was rated a in the top 10% for their KS2 progress
25% of children in this school are offered grammar school places
Rated Best Reading in Bromley
• Strong links with the community
• Welcoming, high achieving School
• Diverse and Multicultural
• Orpington location, excellent transport links
• Regular CPD & Staff training
• Up to date resources, innovative curriculum Criteria
• PGCE Qualification with QTS
• Proven experience within a UK classroom
• Successful track record of improving pupils performance
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references
• Valid DBS/police check
**** Please call Brenda Shanahan at Protocol Education on 0208 461 8900 ****
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.