Year 5 Teacher Needed for January 2022
- KS2 role
- ECT's welcome!
A popular school based in Burnt Oak has approached Protocol Education looking to bring on board a hardworking and dedicated Teacher for their year 5 class. This position is to start in January and to continue through until Summer with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Excellent transport links and parking available.
- The ideal Year 5 Teacher will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and with a key focus on child academic progression
- Able to get 2 teaching references
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Taught in a Year 5 class previously
You will be required to:
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
Apply today! Submit your CV or call Hannah on 020 8371 7900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.