We are currently looking for experienced KS2 teachers for daily supply work across schools in Haringey. Ideally, we want people with substantial experience in Year 5 and 6, with a confidence in delivering the national curriculum and good behaviour management strategies.
Your role will include delivering lessons day-to-day with the full support and help from a teaching assistant on hand, to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions. You should be able to show a strong understanding of the required curriculum. We are looking for Teachers with great energy and passion for teaching.
We can provide you with:
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Range of local good and outstanding schools
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexible daily work
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
To apply you must have:
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- A valid DBS or be willing to undertake one.
- Knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Glowing Teaching references.