Protocol Education are looking to appoint a Year 5/6 Teacher for a lovely school based in LE2. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a Year 5/6 class. The start date will be Monday 25th April 2022.
The desired Y5/6 Teacher will be working in a mixed class of around 10 pupils. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS2. The role will be until the end of the academic year.
The school is a lovely school in Leicester and has been rated Good by Ofsted. The desired Y5/6 Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of Y5/6 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Protocol Education offer
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please apply with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.