A Primary School in Amersham are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher to start in September 2016. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team who are very willing to provide as much support as possible where and when needed.
Experience teaching KS2 is essential as the school are looking for an excellent practitioner who can help raise attainment levels and contribute to the success of the school.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews as soon as possible in order to secure this placement.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Tess.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.