We are currently recruiting for a Year 5 class teacher to work in one of our primary settings in BD4. The role is set to commence in September 2021. The position is full-time and will be required initially until December 2021. They are a "Good" school by Ofsted and are part of a Multi Academy Trust which presents a wider support network for all staff.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have recent experience working with Upper KS2.
- Have a range of differentiation strategies for SENd
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies that you can implement effectively.
- Have a valid DBS check registered on the update service system or be willing to undergo this process.
As a long-term supply teacher, you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily rates and ongoing CPD and support from your own consultant.
We have a proven track record of supporting teachers at different stages of their career. Therefore, we welcome applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
Please click apply if you have relevant experience and I'll be in touch to learn more about your background. After completing a short online application I'll arrange an online interview via Microsoft Teams to discuss the role.