To say we're experiencing unprecedented circumstances throughout education once again is an understatement to say the least. Here at Protocol we're trying to work around the uncertainty and ensure that we can still support our schools and candidates in any way possible.
We are currently recruiting for an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in one of our inner-city primary settings in Leeds. The role will be set to commence after February half term 2021 and will be until the end of the academic year with a view to become permanent for the right candidate.
The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust which presents a wider support network for all staff, they are a "Good" school by Ofsted and have recently had an opportunity arise in one of their year 5 classes.
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum, SATs experience is desired.
- Have recent experience working in KS2, specifically year 5.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies that you can implement effectively.
- Have a valid DBS check registered on the update service system or be willing to undergo this process.
As a long-term supply teacher, you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily rates and ongoing CPD and support from your own consultant. We have a proven track record of supporting teachers at different stages of their career. Therefore, we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Please click apply if you have relevant experience and I'll be in touch to learn more about your background. After completing a short online application I'll arrange an online interview via Microsoft Teams to discuss the role.