We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 4 teacher with SEN experience.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 4 teacher for a fantastic primary school in the Middlesbrough area.
Our client is a friendly school with a mission to provide their children with a safe, happy and respectful learning environment where they are able to flourish. They believe in a holistic approach to learning and are very supportive of teachers who want to be creative in their approaches to teaching.
This lovely school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment.
Start Date: March 2021 - full time
The successful applicant must have the following:
• A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good
- QTS and prior experience of working within KS2 & SEN experience, ideally SEMH & ASD
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
• A warm and welcoming School Community
• A dedicated team of staff who support each other
• A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
• Pay in accordance to scale
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this
commitment.for a fantastic primary school in Middlesbrough.