Year 4 Teacher - Oxford
Are you looking for a new role in September 2016?
I am working in partnership with a primary school in Oxford. They are looking for a teacher for one of their year 4 classes. To be successful in this role you must be:
* A qualified teacher
* Available for full time work
* Able to attend a face to face interview
The school is very supportive and has a large number of SEN students. Teachers must be able to differentiate schemes of work throughout the class. They are looking for teachers who are:
• Inspirational teachers committed to delivering outstanding learning opportunities;
• Creative in their approach to children's learning;
• Full of energy and enthusiasm and are committed to enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
• Willing to set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care;
• Willing to form strong professional relationships with other professionals and parents;
• Willing to enjoy taking a full part in the wider life of the school.
Protocol Education are looking for someone with the following:
* Knowledge of working with new curriculum
* High expectations and beliefs in children and their capabilities
* Effective Behaviour management Strategies and experience of working on individual behavioural plans.
* Professionalism and passion at the highest calibre.
For more information, contact Katie Reynolds on 01865 751 742 or email KReynolds@protocol-education.com
Protocol Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and all staff share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, suitable references and a pre-employment medical check.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.