Protocol Education Leicester are looking to recruit a Year 4 teacher on behalf of a primary school in Oakham to start at October half term .
You will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve. An excellent understanding of Key Stage 2 teaching is also required.
- believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
For the right teacher this position will be extended until the end of the academic year with a possibility of a direct contract being offered.
Key features for working with Protocol Education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ CPD training offered
+ Round the clock support from experienced consultants
+ Briefings on both schools and assignments
+ A bonus scheme up to £250.00 for referring friends and colleagues.
To apply email your updated CV to Rachael on email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.