A great school in Stevenage are looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher to work with them from May half term or September start
The school supports a culturally diverse community and provides excellent support to staff through ongoing CPD and training.
This role will suit a qualified teacher (QTS, and either a PGCE or Cert Ed.) with strong behaviour management and the confidence to encourage and engage children to reach for their heights.
On top of that, the successful applicant must have:
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong communication skills.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Bzapala@protocol-education.com - 01923257410