My Client is looking to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Year 4 class teacher to cover maternity leave. The teacher would be proactive in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it's pupils.
Start Date: September 2016
We are looking to appoint:
* An exceptional Year 4 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* A teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* Dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition.
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* To play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* To work with children with outstanding behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* To work within a supportive, friendly team
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rechelle on 01923 257410