Protocol Education are working on behalf of an 'Outsanding' Primary School in Apsley who are seeking to recruit a qualified primary teacher to teach Year 4. This will be starting in September, and be ongoing for a minimum of a year.
The school is an average sized primary school, with a dedicated staff team who are committed to high academic standards.
The successful candidate should:
- Be a fully qualified teacher
- Have previous experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Be dedicated and creative
- Have the ability to plan, prepare and mark
- Have a DBS dated in the last 12 months on the Update Service, OR be willing to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact Carol on 01923 257410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org