I am looking for enthusiastic Primary Teacher to work in a Primary School in St. Albans starting in September 2016. This will be for a friendly Year 4 class.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have the ability to build rapport with parents
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers are also welcomed
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please call Carol at Protocol on 01923 257410 or email email@example.com if you are interested in this role. Thank you.