* Last ofsted inspection -March 2011 "Good"
* A "Good" level of teaching required
* an expanding one-form, single-sex, voluntary aided Orthodox Jewish boys' primary school
* The vision of the school is to synthesise the religious requirements of the Va'ad HaChinuch with the highest possible standards as set out by the National Curriculum and beyond; preparing our pupils for their journey through secondary school and beyond.
* The school is committed to the provision of a safe, caring, healthy and well-structured learning environment and the promotion of high standards of achievement and behaviour for all. Career path & where this position sits in the structure
Location North London Finchley Year 4 Teacher
Working for this school is exciting & offers a creative curriculum and outstanding facilities. Since I joined the staff 2 years ago, I have been welcomed in to a team who are supportive, mixed levels of belief, dedicated to pupils learning and who want to make a difference in the classroom. We not treated like robots, the SLT allow us to be innovative with our lessons so as to inspire the learners in our care whilst respecting the religion.
Whether you are an NQT seeking your first teaching step or an experienced teacher looking for the next career challenge, I can honestly say that you will not regret taking a role at our school. The department that you will join is strong and well led. We work well together to ensure we offer a comprehensive learning platform. Teaching pupils at a high level most of whom go on to private schools.
Proof that we are able to deliver for our students was given at our most recent OFSTED visit when they graded us as good. I am so proud of all my colleagues and the students at our school.
If you want to know more about working here, contact our nominated recruitment specialist Joseph Prochnik at Protocol Education on TEL & EMAIL.
0208 371 7915 Jprochnik@protocol-education.com
* Must have QTS
* All offers are subject to references and DBS checks
* This role is 5 days a week for the whole academic year (there is also a post of 2 days a week available)
* Successful candidate must have a good understanding of the UK curriculum
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.