Based in Bushey, this 1 form entry primary school seeks a hardworking, dynamic and inclusive Year 4 teacher to start with them in September 2016. The school works closely with the student's parents and carers to ensure the best education is provided. This school is a great place to work, its positive vibes and enjoyable approach to learning allows everybody to work together to ensure everyone achieves.
NQT's with relevant experience will be considered for this position. Protocol Education is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop personally.
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Protocol Education believes that Safeguarding is paramount for all our candidates. The successful candidate must be willing to go through our rigorous safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Childcare Disqualification Act.
Please call Terri on 01923 257410 or email TFerris@protocol-education.com for more information.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.