Job type: Year 4 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: 30th September 2022
Protocol are currently working in partnership with multiple school’s situated in Brent. Our client currently requires a teacher that have strong experience within the Key Stage 2 year groups.
The roles available can be anything from day to day to long term, which will have an expectation of marking and possibly planning, depending on the assignment. We are looking for Teacher’s to start in September.
This particular primary school has a fantastic reputation in the area and works closely with the local community.
Newly Qualified Teachers are always welcome to apply.
- Planning and teaching for pupils with the support of an experienced teaching assistant
- Assessing following the school marking policy
- Pastoral and safeguarding of the pupils
- Teaching all curriculum areas - PE covered during PPA
- Planning and delivering learning outside the classroom experiences
You will be required to:
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0208 371 7900 or E-mail: James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.