This is a two-form entry school with a great family ethos that has a massive emphasis on work life balance for its Teachers. Part of a happy and welcoming community, the school has been rated as being good by OFSTED (last rated 2017). It is proud of its reputation as a safe and supportive place to work and play.
To be considered for this position you need to:
- Hold QTS(NQT's may be considered)
- Have proven experience in Key Stage 2(Year 4 ideally)
- Confidence in sole lesson planning/preparation
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years' worth of professional or academic references
- Either hold a current DBS on the update service or be prepared to complete one through Protocol Education.
Protocol Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period.
If this post is of interest PLEASE contact us on 0114 252 1970 or email email@example.com