Are you a talented and driven Year 4, based in Cambridgeshire, looking for a new class teacher role in January ?
Are you constantly graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in observations?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic primary school, near the centre of Cambridge, in January for a minimum of 2 terms.
The school has been graded “Outstanding” by Ofsted and their success has been put down to the excellent leadership, strong ethos promoting independent learning and a highly successful team of teachers who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of education possible for every pupil.
The school are seeking a passionate and creative Year 5 Teacher to join their team in September to cover maternity leave.
Can you offer the following?
- ‘Good/Outstanding’ in recent observations
- Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
- Forward thinking and keen to progress
- Strong team-working skills
- NQTs considered
- Able to bring fresh ideas and create an exciting and attractive learning environment
- Adopting a positive learning attitude and encouraging children to develop a passion for learning
- enthusiastic and engaged children who enjoy taking part in school life
- friendly and supportive colleagues
- an ethos of teamwork and collaboration
- a school committed to providing the best for all its learners
- a supportive and forward-thinking leadership team who drive internal progression
- opportunities for further professional development