Protocol Education work on behalf of many schools within the Berkshire area and are urgently seeking to appoint 2 Teachers, for Year 4 and Year 5, to start in April 2016.
This large school in the Slough area are offering a Temp to PERM contract for both of these Full Time positions. They would like someone who has proof of good to outstanding teaching and Maths as a specialist subject would be beneficial but not necessary.
This school has an amazing ethos and team work is of the utmost importance. They have hard -working and well behaved students and are looking for 2 new people to join their team.
- be a fully qualified teacher with QTS or an OTT with UK experience
- have experience of teaching across Primary
- have an excellent, up to date, subject knowledge for KS1 and KS2
- be flexible and enthusiastic
- be passionate and hard working
- work well in a team
- be someone who will buy into the school's ethos and make a difference
Unfortunately NQTs will not be considered for this position.
If you fit all of the above or would like further information please apply online TODAY!