We require a Year 3 Teacher for 1 Term starting in September until February half term, potentially longer
NQT's can apply, but you must already have QTS confirmed.
You will support an local 2 form entry School who cater to the local community just on the Willenhall border of Walsall
They look for;
* Strong Team Players with good personalities
* Energy and passion for Teaching
* Strong classroom and behaviour management is always beneficial
* You will need to be fully compliant and up to date with the KS2 Frameworks
* Well versed with recent Ofsted changes and able to adhere to these requirements.
Ideally you will have had experience Teaching both Year 4 & Year 5, or at least be an outstanding teacher in either year group.
You will be supported with excellent classroom based support staff and Senior Leadership Teams, and there is a great team/community spirit throughout the School.
To apply, please submit your details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.