Year 3 Teacher required in a Newly formed Academy in Bradford
A newly formed Academy school in Bradford is currently looking for a Year 3 Teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team- the position will be commencing in September 2016 and is to continue until the end of year with a potential for the position to become permanent for the following academic year.
The ideal Teacher will ideally have experience of teaching a year 3 class previously and have a clear understanding of moderation levels within Key Stage 2. The teacher will also need the ability to ensure children attain their potential and accelerate their progress in all curriculum subjects especially targeting the higher attaining pupils. They will also have the following:
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control sand behaviour Management
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Sophie on 0113 233 7 020 / email email@example.com or alternatively register your CV online now at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.