Year 3 Primary Teacher Required
Protocol Education are working with an OFSTED graded "Good" primary school in Sheffield, who are looking to appoint a temporary Year 3 teacher to join their fantastic team.
The role will cover a maternity leave and will commence in September 2016, initially until December 2016 but there is potential for extension for the right candidate.
Pupil progress throughout the school is above average. The children are eager to learn and happy to be in school. There is a proportion of children with SEN requirements and you will be supported by a strong and capable Learning Support team.
The school are proud of their ability to invest in its staff, and offer regular CPD and further training as well as benefits such as opportunities for progression, TLR and pastoral movement.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have some experience in teaching Key Stage 2 - preferably Year 3
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Be able to plan, prepare and assess KS2 work
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Interviews will be held imminently, so apply for this fantastic opportunity now! If your application is successful, our consultant Kate will contact you within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.