Year 3 Primary School Teacher in Kensington and Chelsea
An Ofsted rated 'good' school are looking for a Year 3 Primary School teacher who is looking for an exciting new oppotrunity within the Education sector. The ideal candidate will have a QTS and relevant experience working with KS2 children. This job is full-time, 8:00am - 4:00pm, starting in September.
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role then apply or contact us for more information.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.