Do you have a qualification and the passion to work in a Primary School? Are you looking for a new role or maybe some day to day supply work?
Protocol Education are working with primary schools across the borough to find dynamic and passionate Primary School teachers. We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with our schools, assisting with their staffing for the new winter term. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a new school at the start of their new term or on a day to day basis.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
• Be passionate about teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good behaviour managements skills
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
- Some of the benefits working with Protocol Education are:
- Allocated your own dedicated consultant
- Ability to update your diary and timesheets online
- A variety of positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
- Fun and creative social events throughout the year
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £44.00.
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity