Year 3 Primary Teacher
Protocol Education are working with a lovely Catholic primary school based in Sheffield, who are looking to appoint a temporary Year 3 primary teacher to join them in September for a long-term job-share.
This primary teaching position will be on a part-time basis (3 days per week) and will be from September 2016, initially for 1 full term.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher and hold QTS or equivalent
- Have experience in managing the transition from KS1 to Year 3
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Fully support their Catholic ethos, vision and values
- Have high expectations of children in regards to pupil progress, achievement and behaviour
- Be creative and well organised
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £250 refer a teacher scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Short-listing and interviews will be held shortly.
Apply for this great opportunity today and if your application is successful, our primary consultant Kate will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.