Protocol Education are looking for teachers who, no matter what stage in their career, are able to teach consistently good or better lessons for a wonderful school in the Slough area. The school has recently been refurbished and extended and has lovely grounds - a fantastic environment to work in.
They are seeking a KS2 Teacher for a Year 3 class in January 2016 and are advertising now in readiness for this.
They are an exceptionally friendly and supportive team who believe in developing staff by offering an excellent CPD programme no matter what stage teachers are at in their career. They need someone who is keen to learn and willing to buy into to the pupils and their education.
You will have:
• Excellent classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour
• A flexible, creative and innovative approach to teaching and learning
• A commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community
• A good sense of humour
The school offer:
• The opportunity to work in a forward thinking school with children at the heart of whatever they do
• A developing broad and exciting curriculum based on values led education
• A strong ethos of support and well-being for all
• Staff who are enthusiastic and dedicated
• Happy and very well behaved children with supportive families
The school will consider experienced teachers who could join the Middle Leadership Team, experienced class teachers and/or NQTs.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.