- Experience teaching Key Stage 2
- Westminster, London
- Long term/ Full time position
- £120.00-£160.00 per day, dependant on experience
- Good transport links
- Starting in September
You must be an experienced and effective Year 3 Primary Teacher who has the ability to quickly settle into your new environment. Your portfolio will include the imagination and flair to impart motivational and inspirational teaching on a daily basis.
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
For more information and to be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sophie Withams on 020 3219 7715.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.