I am working with a 3-form entry school in Burnt Oak/Edgware, looking for an experienced TA to join their team. Ideally you will have knowledge of Phonics and previously supported in Year 2 (this is preferred but not essential). The role is Monday to Friday 8.30-12.30.
The school offers a range of curriculum enrichment activities which enhance children's learning including clubs, trips and educational experiences. As a Jewish School, they follow academic progress in Kodesh and Secular studies, as well as core subjects and constantly strive to make sure that pupils develop socially in terms of self-esteem and confidence.
Successful applicants must have:
- Experience working with young people/ primary education sector
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent references.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay- weekly
- Future local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please contact Hannah Lawrence on 020 8371 7900 or submit your CV today.