We are currently seeking a year 2 teacher to join one of our schools in Cambridge. The role is working full time from October in a year 2 class. It's a lovely little school with a friendly environment and great support from upper management.
You will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
Key features for working with Protocol Education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ CPD training offered
+ Round the clock support from experienced consultants
+ Briefings on both schools and assignments
+ A bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
If you would like anymore information or would like to apply, please contact sam on 01223 463 140 or sasbey @ protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.