Key Stage 1 teacher – Birkenshaw
A lovely school in the Birkenshaw area, are currently seeking an inspirational & passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their staff in October 2016.
The position is for a Year 2 Teacher who has a clear understanding of what constitutes as outstanding teaching and learning.
This school believes in working together to raise levels of attainment for all children. There will also be opportunities for you to develop your leadership and management skills if desired to further your professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This is ideal for all Bradford, Kirklees and Halifax based teachers as it is not far from the Chainbar roundabout.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Sophie on 0113 233 70 20 or alternatively register your CV online now at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.