Primary Teacher – Key Stage 1 | Sheffield - South Yorkshire | £90 - £150 per day
Are you full time Key Stage 1 Teacher seeking a new role for the upcoming school year?
One of our primary schools in South Sheffield is looking to appoint a teacher to deliver their Year 2 curriculum on a full-time basis from September until February 2017. This will primarily involve teaching one Year 2 class, but you will be responsible for working within the Key Stage 1 department and therefore some PPA cover may be involved.
There are other opportunities regularly coming up in the school, so it is likely the successful applicant would be offered further opportunities in the future.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
- Some experience in teaching KS1 – preferably Year 1 children
- Commitment to raising attainment and standards
- A passion for providing exciting and innovative learning to children
Joining the Protocol Education team means you will benefit from:
- Great rates of pay and AWR compliance
- Free and regular CPD
- A supportive consultant
- Portfolio building
- Variety of work and access to schools working exclusively with Protocol
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you are interested, apply today!
If this role is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other education opportunities Protocol Education can help you with.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.