Year 2 Teacher in Swindon
Are you looking for a long term role starting as soon as possible?
Here at Protocol Education we are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspiring year 2 teacher who can provide a stimulating environment for the pupils within a school in the Swindon Area. The successful applicant will have great knowledge of the National Curriculum and the ability to provide creative cross curricular activities that will enhance the children’s engagement. The teacher should be confident in going into the classroom and designing a good framework and structure for the children’s learning and development. Additionally the chosen teacher needs to be competent in designing and implementing IEP’s for specific pupils within the classroom.
The school are looking for someone who will hit the ground running so having previous experience of working in a year 2 class would be required.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service
• Experience of teaching in a year 2 class
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To apply for this position or if you are interested in any other supply work in the Swindon area, please call Elly on 01179453960 or email email@example.com or visit www.protocol-education.com