We require a Year 2 Teacher for 1 Term starting after Feb Half Term
NQT's can apply, but you must already have QTS confirmed.
You will support an local 2 form entry School who cater to the local community in Cannock
They look for;
* Strong Team Players with good personalities and a sense of fun
* Energy and passion for Teaching
* Strong classroom and behaviour management is always beneficial
* You will need to be fully compliant and up to date with the Ks1 curriculum
* Well versed with recent Ofsted changes and able to adhere to these requirements.
Ideally you will have had experience Teaching in Year2 specifically, or at least be an outstanding teacher in KS1.
You will be supported with excellent classroom based support staff and Senior Leadership Teams, and there is a great team/community spirit throughout the School.
To apply, please submit your details or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.