Year 2 Teacher
Job type: KS1
Salary: £130.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: August 2022
We are currently working with an exciting primary school in Enfield, rated ‘Outstanding’ in their recent OFSTED report. With their expanding team, they are now seeking a part-time year 2 teacher for September 2022. The school is situated not far from the A406 and is close to train stations and bus stops.
- Must be able to plan and teach year 2 students in line with the school policies
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the curriculum
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise, and rewards to young children
- Be able to support and prepare children for SATs.
- Degree in teaching or related subject
- Have a real passion for teaching and children’s learning
- To be a role model in behaviour and control of classroom management
- Outgoing and strong communication skills.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Anisha on 0208 371 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.