A vibrant school in Haringey is seeking a full time Year 2 Teacher for at least 1 term from September 2022. The school was rated as ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report. They continue to strive to be better. They are very innovative and welcome feedback from staff and parents. They are heavily involved in community projects. They have many extracurricular activities in place to help nurture and develop their pupils socially and emotionally. The children are eager to learn and are likely to excel with the right support. There is onsite parking for staff and convenient access by public transport.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a creative approach to teaching and education
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- Have a hard work ethic
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.