Year 2 Teacher
Start date: as soon as possible, full time on a long term basis
We our currently looking to recruit a Teacher for a GOOD ofsted rated, 3 Form entry Primary School based near Hainault station (Central line). The children are very polite and a very supportive team around you, making it a great place to work day to day.
The successful candidate will be:
● A positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning community
● An excellent teacher with high expectations of self and all children; someone who is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
● A creative practitioner who is eager to continue learning and driven to improve their practice.
● An inspirational person who can motivate all pupils to learn; someone who is genuinely interested in children learning in a creative and engaging way.
● Experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
● Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children.
● Solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team.
● A passionate team player who will play an active role in all aspects of school life and contribute to the development of the school.
The school can offer:
● A friendly and collaborative team of professionals who care about each other.
● Creative, enthusiastic children with amazing ideas, who will make you smile on a daily basis.
● A supportive and encouraging leadership team who value integrity.
● Training and development opportunities for all staff, including programmes for newly qualified and experienced teachers.
● The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our children and families.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.