We are currently seeking an experienced year 2 teacher to join one of our schools on the borders of Ely. The role is working full time from September in a year 2 class. It's a lovely little school with a friendly environment and great support from upper management. With access to a TA in class.
You will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve. An excellent understanding of Key Stage 1 teaching is also required.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
Key features for working with Protocol Education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ CPD training offered
+ Round the clock support from experienced consultants
+ Briefings on both schools and assignments
+ A bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and subscribe to the online update service.
If you are interested in hear more about the role, please contact Sam Asbey on 01223 463 140 or email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.