Job type: Year 2 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: 30th September 2022
An exciting opportunity has become available at a wonderful primary school that was rated as 'outstanding' by OFSTED in 2019. This role is to begin asap, and interviews are being held this week.
This particular primary school has a fantastic reputation in the area and works closely with the local community.
- Planning and teaching for pupils with the support of an experienced teaching assistant
- Assessing following the school marking policy
- Pastoral and safeguarding of the pupils
- Teaching all curriculum areas - PE covered during PPA
- Planning and delivering learning outside the classroom experiences
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application and if successful we will contact you with full information about the role and the school.
I look forward to hearing from you!
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0208 371 7900 or E-mail James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.