Year 2 Early Careers Teacher
Job type: Year 2 teacher
Salary: £125.00-£135.00 per day
Closing date: Friday 22nd July 2022
Protocol Education are welcoming ECTs to work with us together with schools in Enfield.
- Yr 2 teacher to have a QTS
- Yr 2 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Yr 2 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
Protocol Education is working with a friendly, vibrant 3 form entry primary school in Enfield. They are looking to recruit a KS1, Year 2 teacher for September 2022.
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Anisha on 0208 371 7900 or email email@example.com
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.