Year 2&6 Teacher Required for Primary School in Hendon
Protocol Education are working exclusively with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school who are seeking to recruit an experienced Year 6 teacher to start January 2024.
This is a consistently ‘Good’ school where teachers provide engaging and motivating activities in the class which results in the pupils have a very good attitude to learning.
The ideal teacher for this Year 6 position in Barnet will have/be;
• Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
• Experience teaching KS2 in the last two years
• In depth knowledge of the Key Stage One curriculum
• Ability to provide care, guidance and support to pupils and their families
• Commitment to developing an engaging and inspiring learning environment
In return, the successful teacher will have/be;
• Ability to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point of the year
• Access to free, up-to-date safeguarding training through Protocol Education
• Ongoing support from a Primary Education Specialist Consultant at Protocol Education
• Working in a highly supportive school with a strong focus on continuous development
Apply today! Call Hannah on 020 8371 7900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.