An ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in Feltham are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to start in September 2016!
There creative teaching and learning philosophy ensures children dynamically explore the whole curriculum, using both the inside and outside environment.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent teacher who has experience in teaching in primary key stages.
• Ready to take on the responsibility of a leadership role.
• An excellent communicator and has good interpersonal skills.
• Committed to team work and collaborative working.
• Flexible, thrives on challenge and is able to use their time effectively.
• Able to use their initiative to secure positive outcomes for all our pupils.
If you are a dedicated Teacher who loves to improve pupil’s development, great team leader, able to ensure your teaching style is vibrant and related to the learning styles of all pupils then please get in touch now!
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.