A ‘Good’ school in the Feltham area are now recruiting for a UK trained Teacher who can teach a Year 1 class from January 2017.
The schools aim is to guide children towards becoming inquisitive learners with a passion for life and learning.
To be considered for this role you must hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
We are looking for someone who is:
• An experienced and committed teacher who has experience in teaching in a UK Primary School
• An excellent communicator and has good interpersonal skills.
• Committed to team work and collaborative working.
• Flexible, thrives on challenge and is able to use their time effectively.
• Able to use their initiative to secure positive outcomes for all our pupils.
• Has a passion with children and helping them succeed.
Responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in your ability to support students and staff and use your initiative as well as being able to work as part of the teaching team.
If you are interested then get in touch with myself today to find out more details! This is an great opportunity NOT to be missed.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.