Year 1 Teacher
Are you an outstanding primary school teacher looking for an exceptional opportunity in September?
Would you like to teach in a primary school where the children are making good progress and enjoy being at school?
And would you like to work in a school where the staff work as a team, support one another and have a strong Senior Management Team who value their teachers and support staff?
Protocol Education are working with a primary school based in South Sheffield who are looking to appoint a temporary Year 1 teacher to join them in September for a long-term teaching role.
This Year 1 teaching position will be on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday full days) and will be from September 2016 to July 2017 to cover the Y1 post-holder’s maternity leave.
In 2015 the school was judged by OFSTED to be an outstanding school. It has since maintained its reputation and positive outcomes in teaching, learning, behaviour, attainment, staff training and support. Progress is good across the whole school and the children in FS2 make a smooth transition to Year 1.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher and hold QTS or equivalent
- Have excellent knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Prior experience in EYFS to KS1 transition would be advantageous but not essential
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents and outside bodies
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £250 Refer a Teacher scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Interviews will be held this week and early next week.
Apply for this great opportunity today and if your application is successful, our primary consultant Kate will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.