A primary school in Barnsley are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner to join their friendly, vibrant and dedicated team.
The school would be pleased to receive applications from either experienced or newly qualified teachers.
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
• Excellent classroom practice
• High expectations and belief in every child’s potential
• Creative, forward thinking and an innovative mind
• The desire to become part of a hard working team
• Effective communication skills to work alongside parents and carers
In return the school can offer you:
• Happy, energetic and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A friendly, professional and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
• A happy, forward thinking school
• Strong commitment to your professional development
If you wish to enquire about this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, call the Protocol primary team on 0114 252 1970. Protocol Education are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching staff who are seeking a new challenge in their teaching career. Our team of consultants are happy to offer thorough support to all our teaching staff and find the right school for them, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in working with us. We can offer you competitive pay rates and regular CPD training in areas such as Behaviour Management, SEN and Child Safeguarding.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.